Energy efficient. Cost efficient. Everything you need to reduce
operating costs, from our low water usage to our high-speed
extraction. Our front load washers are highly efficient, reducing
operating costs with low water usage, using as low as 44.3 liters
(11.7 gallons) a cycle - a savings of more than 40 percent compared
to some commercial top load washers. A 1,200 RPM spin speed
increases overall laundry efficiency by removing more moisture from
loads. Less moisture translates into reduced drying times. Fast
cycle times get the job done quickly, providing high turn counts
for busy vended laundries, while the double load washtub provides
lots of room for larger loads.
- Improved suspension with new out-of-balance logic manages and
redistributes unbalanced loads for uninterrupted wash cycles.
- High spin speed up to 1,200 RPM removes more water from
clothes, speeding up drying cycles and lowering dryer energy
- Heavy-duty construction, from rugged steel drive components to
stainless steel inner and outer tubs
- A pump drain allows our front load washers to be installed
adjacent to or replace top load washers with no special plumbing (A
gravity drain option also is available)
- Redesigned supply dispenser features four compartments
(Pre-wash detergent, wash detergent, bleach, and softener) and
automatically dispenses as needed for a complete wash.
- Available in 9.5 kg (21 lb) capacity
* Not all models are available in all markets. Specifications may vary by market.